- 450 INR
The enzyme preparation known as Fungal Alpha Amylase 500000 U/g is made by Aspergillus oryzae. Its heat tolerance is sufficient for the majority of industrial and agricultural uses, and its pH range frequently complements alpha amylase from bacterial sources. The commercial modification of starch, cleaning agents, textile processing, fermentation pretreatment, and dietary supplements for animals all employ Fungal Alpha Amylase 500000 U/g. In order to enhance nutrient absorption and utilization, this enzyme makes it easier for the digestive enzymes to interact with the chyme.
Fungal Alpha Amylase 5,00,000 U/g
- Form : Powder form
- pH : 4.5 to 6.5
- Color : Light Cream Color powder
- Activity: 100,000 to 25,00,000 U/g
- TVC : NMT 10,000 cfu/g
- Pathogen : Absent
Packing : 25 kg HDPE Drum OR as per customer requirement.
- Bakery Bread improver, Flour mill
- Pharma as a starch digestive
- Paper Industries
- Animal feed Industries
- Detergent Industries
- Self life : 2 year in proper storage cool condition.
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 10000 Per Month
- 2-3 Days
- 25 kg HDPE Drum
- Western Europe, Central America, Asia, Africa
- FSSAI, ISO 9001 : 2015, Halal
13, Sadhana Soceity, Bhojal Ram Chowk, Mota Varachha, Surat - 394101,, Surat, Gujarat, 395002, India