- 100.00 - 120.00 INR
- No Smell
- Promote Digestion
- Soluble Powder
- Promote Growth
- 2 Years
We are a major manufacturer, exporter and supplier of BR Enzypro (Cocktail Enzyme) which is a multi-activity & high quality feed enzyme formulated for specifically duck, turkey, ruminant, cattle, swine, broiler, layer and aqua feeds to enable better nutrient use, resulting in more high quality eggs, milk and meat with lower total costs. We are offering this BR Enzypro (Cocktail Enzyme) at customer-centric prices.
Product Characteristics :
- Appearance : Off white coloured free flowing powder
- Storage for 18 moths at room temperature
- This product should be stored in a dry & cool location.
- Micro-granulated enzymes,
- Resistant to heat palleting of up-to 90oC
- The drum should be kept closed when not in use.
- Exposure to high humidity & temperature is not recommended.
Enzyme and its Function :
Hydrolyzes Cellulose (Fibres)
Break down xylan to xylose
Break Down Beta Glucane
Break down Starch to dextrine
Hydrolyzes Protein to Amino acid
Hydrolyzes fat to fatty acid
Hydrolyzes Beta mannanas
Break down sodium phytate
Break down dextrines to Glucose
- BR Enzypro can be applied into many different feeds corn / soy / wheat / barley / rice (bran) / wheat (bran) and other locally available ingredients.
- Upgrading feed efficiency of cereal diets on poultry (layers and broilers), aqua, turkeys and ruminant feeds.
- All non-starch polysaccharide (NSP) enzymes come in granulates. In addition to being able to stay active during pellet production as well as in the stomach of the animal, the granulated enzyme improves energy uptake in animals. In fact, the combination of granulation and flexible working conditions makes NSP enzymes some of the most heat-stable products available on the market
Recommended Dosage : Typical dosage rate is 350g - 430g/Ton feed, in very low quality feed scenarios this can be increased to 500g/Ton Feed and still achieve economic benefit from BR Enzypro use. For layers the dose rate is 250g/Ton feed. For Ruminants the dose rate is 15g - 20g/head/day.
Our Product Range :
- BR Enzypro : Economic range of product for Aquaculture application
- BR Enzypro Plus: Middle range of product applicable for small animals and birds.
- BR Enzypro Super : High Profile product for ruminant application.
Benefits Of Br Enzypro :
- Improve Litter (Less wet Droppings and Odour)
- Improve Feed Conversion
- Greater Uniformity
- Reduce DCP use and costs
- Reduce Phosphorous and Nitrogen Excretion
- Reduce Feed Costs
- Use Cheaper Feeds
- Improve Animal Well being (reduces mortality and need for antibiotic use)
Packing : 25 kg Paper bag with inner liner poly bag OR Fiber Drum with Inner Poly bag OR as per client need.
Storage : Cool & dry place and avoid from sun light
Technical Support : Please contact us for more information concerning special use of this product.
- Paypal, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque
- 2 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
416 Royal Arcade, Sarthana Jakatnaka, Opp. Nature Park, Varachha, Surat, Gujarat, 395002, India