Cookies & biscuits production, flours poor in protein with a feeble gluten structure are most appropriate. The dough from these kind of flours should not shrink. By adding appropriate proteases, flours enriched with protein are also able to be utilized. Biscuit Improver (Enzyme Base) is a kind of protease that obtained from the fruit of the papaya tree. It is gathered by tapping the unripe fruit, drying the latex and filtered. Biscuit Improver (Enzyme Base) is a good substitute to get a similar dough relaxation as with sodium sulfite, which is no longer allowed for utilize in diverse countries. Biscuit Improver is utilized in Biscuits & cookies as an additives in the first steps of the producing process and are deactivated at the time of the baking step by the heat of the oven.
Off white powder
5.5 TO 7.0
NMT 10,000 cfu/g
Product Benefit :
- Biscuit Improver provide improved amount to the biscuits & cookies.
- It improves the fresh keeping features of the biscuit and stops staling.
- It gives a golden brown color to the biscuit.
- It enhances the crispiness and bite of the biscuit.
- Packaging : Biscuit Improver is available in 25 kg HDPE Drum OR As per clientele need.
- Application And Dosage : Biscuit Improver has an optimum pH range of 5.0 - 7.0 and working pH range of 3.0 - 8.0. Its optimum temperature is 60- 70 degrees Celsius and rapidly inactive by above of this temperature. The advised dosage is 10-25 grams per 100 kg flour.
- Storage: Should be stored in airtight container under cool ambient.
- Safety & Enzyme Handling: Inhalation of enzyme dust & mist should be averted. In case of contact with skin or eyes, immediately rinse with water for at least 15 minutes
- Technical Support: Please contact us for more information concerning special use of this product.
416 Royal Arcade, Sarthana Jakatnaka, Opp. Nature Park, Varachha, Surat, Gujarat, 395002, India